What Does DMPC Offer Young Families?
Young Families are important to us in every way. With specific programs targeted toward this age group, we try to make young families a priority as we seek to live in God’s grace. We lift up children and youth through the following activities:
Age Appropriate Sunday School classes
- Sunday School
- Kids Club
- Club 4-5-6
- Chi-Rho Youth Group (Grades 7-12)
- Adult Sunday School Class (as well as other adult classes)
Active participation in worship
- Children’s Message
- Worship Resources for Younger children (A Children’s Bulletin with crossword puzzles, coloring pages, etc. that match the sermon)
- Acolytes (Lighting the candles for worship – a visual representation that Jesus is the light of the world)
- Youth and Young adults will occasionally serve as the liturgist
- Meets at least twice a month for fellowship, fun, and faith-building
- Provides child care for children K-Grade 5. Buses drop kids off directly at the church.